MAZDA 2023 Gen7 Connect 2 Navigation Update UK + Europe DN4J66EZ1B
- Mazda’s fully integrated Navigation SD card works seamlessly with your Mazda Connect system. Bringing you maps, directions and more – all displayed on your car’s touch screen. Supports ZIP code / Post code, Address, Coordinates. Driver Alerts, Active Speed, Current Speed & Estimated Arrival Time. Intelligent Route Planning. Fast and Accurate GPS Tracking. SD card is unused and guaranteed to work.
- With this SD card, you can ensure your navigation is always up to date for the best and most efficient driving experience.
- BEFORE YOU ORDER: If you are unsure of compatibility and would like us to check compatibility for your vehicle within 24hrs: <Click here>
Compatible with any Mazda with Mazda Gen7 Connect 2 system.
· Mazda CX-5 (since 09/2020 onwards)
· Mazda MX-30 (since 06/2020 onwards)
· Mazda 3 (since 2022 onwards)
· Mazda CX-30 2022 (since onwards)
Part number: DN4J66EZ1B
How to install:
Remove any existing card
Ensure that the write protection tab on the SD card is in the unlock/write position (upwards with the label facing you ).
Insert the card with the engine off, turn on the engine and follow any onscreen instructions.
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, The Netherlands, Season, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (incl. Canary Islands), Sweden, Vatican City, United Kingdom (including Channel Islands).
English, French, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Espanol, Netherlands, Dansk, Russian, Svenska, Suomi, Norsk, Cestina, Slovensky, Magyar, Turk?e, Polski, Eesti, Latviesu valoda, Lietuviu, Greece, Hrvatski, Bulgarian, Romana, Srpski, Hebrew, Ukranian.
*Please note, card is sent in standard memory card case, without retail packaging.
**This card is not updateable via Mazda Toolbox